Sec. 201. Priorities and Allocations Authorities. (a)
(1) the Secretary of Agriculture with respect to food resources, food resource facilities, livestock resources, veterinary resources, plant health resources, and the domestic distribution of farm equipment and commercial fertilizer;
(2) the Secretary of Energy with respect to all forms of energy;
(3) the Secretary of Health and Human Services with respect to health resources;
(4) the Secretary of Transportation with respect to all forms of civil transportation;
(5) the Secretary of Defense with respect to water resources; and
(6) the Secretary of Commerce with respect to all other materials, services, and facilities, including construction materials.
(b) The Secretary of each agency delegated authority under subsection (a) of this section (resource departments) shall plan for and issue regulations to prioritize and allocate resources and establish standards and procedures by which the authority shall be used to promote the national defense, under both emergency and non-emergency conditions.
The new order provides specific definitions for each of these essential infrastructure elements, indicating that all resources, not just those owned by large farms and businesses, are to be directly controlled by the government.
“True individual freedom cannot exist without economic security and independence. People who are hungry and are out of a job are the stuff of which dictators are made.” Franklin Delano Roosevelt
You have the freedom to think there is no need for earthquake preparedness. “Earthquakes don’t happen every day you know.”
You have the freedom to think hurricane preparedness and tornado preparedness are only for the other guy, not you. “I’ll take my chances. After all, it’s not going to happen to me.”
Yet with your independence, you also have the freedom to take action. You have the freedom to express yourself when you witness the government getting caught with its hands in the taxpayer cookie jar time and time again.
The definition of Independence: 1. The state or quality of being independent. 2. Freedom from the control, influence, support, aid, or the like, of others.
By its very definition in black and white, independence states you are free from the “support, aid or the like, of others.” You are ultimately on your own.
If you want to be ready and prepared but don’t know where to start or what you need, Freeze Dry Guy makes it easy for you and affordable with the Family First Responder’s Unit. Delivered with free shipping right to your door, this is your emergency preparedness starter solution or valuable add-on. It’s a person’s 7-day emergency supply of high-protein, great-tasting Freeze Dried Foods, clean, safe drinking water, and more to help you survive and thrive following disasters like acts of terrorism, hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes, and more.
History repeats itself indeed. Disasters happen. Chaos takes control making a crisis even worse. But you’ll be ready with the Family First Responder’s Unit from Freeze Dry Guy.
Your Hero in a Box Kit is waiting for you.